The Open Options Process has successfully been applied to a very broad range of issues, across a very broad range of industry sectors. It is very effective whenever important decisions need to be made and when there is a recognition that critical uncertainties relate to questions about the actions and reactions of other stakeholders. Regardless of which industry sector you operate within, if you recognize that other players can proactively or reactively take actions that will affect your success, then a game theory analysis is most likely to be relevant.
What Does Open Options Do?
- We challenge executives to stretch their thinking and to look at issues differently by explicitly considering the perspectives and motivations of the critical parties involved in the issue
- We provide an effective, structured process to capture organizational knowledge
- We analyze that structured knowledge using proprietary game theory tools to explore the potential competitive strategies and the millions of ways the issue could play out
- We provide a practical action plan to reach the best attainable outcome for our client
- We build deep management consensus and trust on the best path forward
Our efficient process consists of five steps:
- Define the Issue
- Harvest Organizational Knowledge
- Determine Players, Options and Preferences
- Reveal insights with Game Theory Analysis
- Deliver a Trusted Decision and Action Plan
What Makes Us Unique
As experts and specialists in solving business issues where multiple players can influence the final outcome, Open Options is unique in several ways:
Please contact us to learn more about our process and review a case study of one of the issues we have helped our clients with.